Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday 19th July 2018.....old times!!!!

Was up early again but this time 6 am so my sleep is getting longer......Inga picked me up at 8am to take me to another of her pickle ball clubs this one outside where I played for just over two hours and again great people and very competitive games...very enjoyable!!!








I had a lazy afternoon outside reading and dozing before one of my poker buddies Colin picked me up for poker...we met at a local restaurant and then went to Gary’s house to play...it was good to see the guys again and what was even better was taking 35 dollars off them, yes you read it right 35 dollars!!!






This day went by fast!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...