Monday, December 05, 2016

Monday 5th December 2016...the start of a busy week(by choice)!!!!

After breakfast Bonnie came over for my Spanish lesson and we took this opportunity to drive to Casa Hogar as I wanted to present my case to the Madres regarding Daniela.......I was only able to say a few things but Bonnie explained my situation and history with Casa Hogar which goes back 8 years.

The Madre we spoke to was really nice but she told us that the Principal Madre who makes the decisions about the girl's outings was in Celaya and would not return till Monday...so I will not go to see Daniela but wait till next Monday when Bonnie and  will go back!!

Around lunch time I took a hike in the Botanical gardens I have not there for over two years and it still looks pristine and lovely and really only a short distance from the town center...

 This structure was not here the last time I was...
 On one of the tracks I spotted this critter I do not know what it was it looked like a large cat and this evening I sent the photo to a few friends in town and my hiking buddy Pierre told me it is a Bob cat and a rare sighting so I felt lucky!!!

 I enjoyed the hike and it was sunny all the time.

3.00 pm and I went to the tennis courts for two great hours of hard and fun tennis...

After tennis I just have time to come home and get cleaned up and down to the school for my class..

As always a great class...

Their homework for tonight was to bring something to class and talk about it....

Can you guess what I took in and talked about???
 Yes I took my Bermuda police hat, truncheon and whistle and handcuffs.......they were so interested to hear my story of my time there and Maria Luiz could not resist.....let me tell you she looks a WAY lot cuter than I ever did wearing that!!!!

All 6 of them brought interesting things and Martha gave a short puppet show!!!
All my students I have to stop calling them that because now they are like my little family told me they so enjoyed the class last week when 9 of my friends came in and did a one on one with them so I shall do that again in January!!!

Have a nice salad when I got home and spent the evening reading and doing some paper work for the tennis slam I am organizing in two weeks!!!!

A great day!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We stayed across the the gardens over looking the pressa just below Los Balcones at the very top of Azteca, we loved the gardens. We would also walk up the hill to the Tuesday market and home again.

mexicokid said...

that is a nice area for sure have a great day L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...