Saturday, December 10, 2016

Saturday 10th December 2016...how about something a little different!!!!

I am sure by now some of you (mainly those that live in cold climes) get a little perturbed with my recent posts stating that the days are lovely, sunny and warm and that I spend a lot of time on the tennis courts or out hiking in this incredible area or be careful this photo shows some nudity then show you pictures of my ugly toes......  so by way of something totally different how about you write a post for my blog....send it to my e mail address.....
mexicokid99@yahoo.ca

Think about it and then drop me a note....


Oh by the way....played tennis in beautiful weather this morning!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...