Saturday, December 03, 2016

Saturday 3rd December 2016...Daniela!!!!

Today I had arranged to pick up Dani from Casar Hogar along with two other girls and take them out..this would be my first time attending Casa Hogar in nearly 4 years and I arrived on time rang the bell and was admitted but Dani was not there but she did arrive a few minutes later...it was so lovely to see her and she has grown into a beautiful young lady.....we went to speak to one of the Madres to ask permission for me take them out but I was told that only the head Madre could grant permission and she was not at the home.....so Dani and I sat and talked for about 15 minutes with her very limited English and the same for my Spanish we were able to communicate a little..I told her I was sorry that we could not go out but I will come during the week with my Spanish teacher and see if we can arrange for next Saturday...she looked really happy.......I had no expectations but I was just happy to have seen her for a short time!!!!

Blessings and have a great weekend!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

I can imagine how nice it was to see her, it has been a long time! I hope you get more time with her, you have a lot of catching up tp do with each other.

mexicokid said...

that is for sure i will make a trip there this week and see what the situation is cheers and hope you are settled and warm ..L

Sunday 24th September 2017...Grand slam of tennis!!!!

Today was another one of the slams of tennis that I have organized for over the last 4 years......it takes a bit of work to get it set up bu...