Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Tuesday 5th March 2013…an easy day!!!

Starting with two hours of tennis again it was such beautiful morning and a  wonderful way to start the day..after I drove Carolyn down  town…she bought herself a crash helmet so it is so much easier to get about on the scooter…I then went to my new casita to meet the technician that installed my Vonage phone we talked and I did not want the very expensive phone he got for me so he agreed to return it and refund my money for the phone and I will buy a cheaper one when I am in the States next month so for now no phone so no point giving out my Vonage number just yet.

I then went to have a short visit with Paola before she went to school we just went for a walk to the local store and I bought her a couple of treats for school.

I then came back to L & G’s home and relaxed and watched a very important soccer game form England…those of you who know me well know that soccer and especially refereeing played a huge part in my life and sadly a game of this magnitude hinged on a bad call which will cost the losing team Manchester United thousands of dollars which they can afford!!!

I have just got about everything moved into my new place…..so here is the itinerary for my trip…..

I leave SMA early Thursday morning the 14th March and drive to Mazatlan where on Friday at 4pm I am taking the car ferry across to the Baja and the city of La Paz is an overnight ferry ride but I did not book a cabin….I shall then spend 9 days driving north to LA and hopefully frolicking with the grey whales that come to 3 lagoons to give birth…this has been on my bucket list for a while and I am very eager to see the whales…..I shall spend the evening of 25th March in LA and the next day fly to Vancouver where I shall spend the night and the next day I have an appointment at the Mexican Embassy where I shall be applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, so I hope I am successful with that….then that afternoon take the ferry home to my Family on the Bank in Nanaimo…….I shall be so happy to see all my friends and visit with them….on the 7th April I fly back to LA and then drive to Palm Springs where I have a great little room booked for 4 nights while I attend the huge tennis tournament of my rising star Ashley…I saw her play here last year and she did so well so lots is expected of her this year…then around the 11th if Linda and Guy are still in Tucson I shall go visit for a couple of days before driving back to SMA…..so lots of exciting times ahead.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...