Sunday, March 31, 2013

Monday 1st April 2013……Rabbits. rabbits, rabbits!!!

WOW where did the month of March go??

Well guess who is back in the Pearson clan???

I went by to take a look at Ramona yesterday at the new owner’s driveway and was shocked to see she was up for sale!!!!

DSCF8861

DSCF8860

I knocked on their door and they invited me in and told me due to some personal stuff they had to put Ramona on the market and she was listed at a lot less money than I sold her for…….I left came home and thought about it and went back about an hour later and closed the deal…Ramona is back!!!! 

Now I have to figure out how to get back to LA do I fly or drive my baby!!!

Never a dull moment in the Pearson family!!!

7 comments:

Rod and Sylvia said...

April 1st?
Not that we don't trust you, but you are somewhat notorious.

Betty Graffis said...

Um, is this an April Fools Joke? It smells a bit "fishy" :)

living.boondockingmexico said...

I'm not biting, although if it were true, it would be the best thing you could do.

Carol said...

OMG.... how could I forget April FIRST after last year???

Glad you guys are on top of it.... ha!

mexicokid said...

Yes you are all getting used to me now!!! Les

Paula and Jerry said...

Ditto what Chris said!!!
I must give credit where credit is due. This is a much better story than last year's!!! Just saying.....

Croft said...

I am with Chris as well. Paula is right, a slight improvement over last year.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...