Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday 26th August 2012..a day of rest!!

Happy to report that I am feeling much better almost 100% and today was a really easy day.

I went with Janet and Malc this morning to the Salvation Army church meeting which I enjoyed.  I was born and raised in the Salvation Army and spent most of my youth connected with the Army and I am grateful for the upbringing and the values instilled in me which I still hope remain today.

Back at home for 1pm and waited the arrival of Tom as he was spending the night with Janet and Malc.

He is an 8 year old bundle of energy and joy and it wasn’t long before he was beating me at soccer!!!

DSCF5275

Tom is wearing the outfit I brought for him from Mexico!!

DSCF5276

Do not know how she does it but Janet at 3pm produced a meal fit for any 5 star restaurant!!!  Thank you!!

Andy came over recovered from his jump the evening before and we all sat around and watched a live soccer game.

At 6pm I decided I needed some exercise so I went on my usual 6km walk round the village and then this evening just a quiet time with Tom and then some TV and now bed!!!

Another great day!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...