Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday 10th August 2012…a restful day!!!

Had a great sleep and up at 8am and for the first time in weeks it was not blistering hot outside……with Janet's help did some laundry then had a nice breakfast and read the newspaper….walked into the village to get some items I needed.  came home had lunch and spent some time watching Olympics…did my 4 mile walk around the village and when I came home Sam was here so visited with her.  Showered and took Janet, Malc and Andy out for supper.

The have these great pubs that offer what they call a Carvery buffet…4 kinds of meat with lots of veggies and stuff and the meals are really great value only 6 pounds which is about 12 dollars…So I enjoyed a good roast turkey and pork dinner with the works.  Back home and watched Olympics till 11pm….and there you have my day!!!

These shots are of the lovely home of J & M…

DSCF4683

DSCF4684

DSCF4686

DSCF4685

DSCF4687

One thing I did do was to go on line and find the web site for the Travel agency that sold me the shuttle ticket and I sent them a scathing e mail asking for re-payment..I am sure I will not hear back from them but there was s some comfort in writing the e mail!!!

It will take me a couple of days to get myself sorted and then I will write on my feelings about my journey.

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...