Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday 11th August 2012….the 3pm Saturday afternoon ritual!!!

It feels really good to be with my family and to not have to unpack and pack up and to get a good dose of Janet's cooking.

This morning Malc and I took a little drive to Beverly the next town and walked around the local market.

DSCF4691-001

DSCF4692-001

The main street was busy

DSCF4693-001

DSCF4694

We stopped at another small village to take this shot!!!

DSCF4697-001

I must confess when I took this shot I did not realize I had the reflection in so clear!!!

Back home for lunch and watch the last full day of the Olympics until Andy came over and then we three boys did the ritual!!!!!

First a 99 ice cream!!!!

DSCF4701

Then  the soccer game!!!!

DSCF4704-001

We had great seats and lots of goal mouth action!!

Half time what do the Pearson boys do!!!!! They drink TEA!!!!

DSCF4711-001

DSCF4718

As the game was a cup game and a winner was needed the game had to go to extra time as they were tied after regulation time…also tied after extra time so then it went to penalty shoot out and our home town Tigers won and here is the winning goal!!!

DSCF4720-001

It is always fun for me to attend sporting events but to go with family even better!!

Home in time to sit down to Janet’s lovely prepared supper and then a full night of Olympics with Mexico stunning the Brazil team to win gold in soccer!!!

Mex

Anybody put in a good word about Ramona yet????

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...