Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday 12th August 2012…………Once every 4 years!!!!

I bite my tongue and ask my friends and readers for a small donation.

You all know of my love, devotion and commitment to my two girls Paola and Daniela and Casa Hogar the home where they live in San Miguel de Allende.

On the 15th September 2012 on Vancouver island I have entered to do the Great Lake Walk…this is a 56 km charity walk around Lake Cowichan..their website is www.greatlakewalk.com

 

I did this walk in 2009

106
382
9:31:50
PEARSON
Les
Nanaimo
B.C.
M

this was my result I completed the walk in 9 hours 31 minutes and 50 seconds!  I also raised over $1200.00 dollars.

So I am doing the walk again and hope to raise the same kind of money for the same charity..perhaps four years later with a little bit of a knee problem the time will not be the same it is not a race but I will complete the walk.

I am asking if you are able for a small donation…..if you send me an e mail at mexicokid99@yahoo.ca  I will give you my mailing address and please send a cheque.

Thanks and have a great day!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...