Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday 30th May 2012…………………..two more sleeps!!!

I drove down to Duncan this morning to visit with Sara and

DSCF9572

get rid of these curls!!!!

20 minutes later…

DSCF9575

Look where my lovely curls are now!!!

DSCF9576

A good haircut and will be easy to manage whilst I am on the road!!!

DSCF9579

DSCF9581

Sara then treated for for a belated Birthday lunch and I also received some nice presents and then I dropped Sara off at the ferry terminal…….thanks for everything.

I just got home in time to shower and change and then go to Karen’s for a farewell dinner and watch the hockey game and my Kings did it they won the first game of the final away from home as well!!!

gm_85620

Karen cooked a lovely meal and then we watched a good movie…thank you Karen for being such a great friend to me for over 20 years!!

Back home to the Bank and ready to hit the hay….2 more sleeps are we excited yet??????

2 comments:

Croft said...

This was the first game I have watched since the Canucks went down. I am cheering got the Devils.

mexicokid said...

well it breaks my heart but i am going to be calling you a loser again!!!!!Go Kings!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...