Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday 11th May 2012…another low key day!!!

I had a good sleep and woke up to sunshine and bright skies and everyone was out of the house this morning in all different directions.

I did some clothing organizing and then some more research on Europe and then went here for the afternoon…

DSCF9215

Everything looks peaceful now but with Boomer most things have to be out of his reach and I know that which is why I put my Crocks on the trampoline…but when I went to get them to answer the phone the minute I put them on the grass he was too quick and off he went with one in his mouth…ten minutes later I had him cornered and finally got it back!!!  Too funny.

I then got a call from Karen inviting me out for a drink and a donut…now can I refuse an offer like that??  So we had a nice visit and came home in time to watch a hockey game…fooled you!!!!! No hockey game tonight!!!!

So Heather cooked a great supper and now it it that tea and movie time…..I think tomorrow I shall be fully recovered…it is going to be a busy weekend here on the Bank..stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...