Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday 15th May 2012…….a slow day!!!

Today is my cousin Shelia’s Birthday so I would like to send her my love and best wishes for a great Birthday!!!

It is also Annie’s husband Gordie's Birthday today too…..Gordie is in a care facility very close to where Annie lives and her daughter was arriving from Vancouver for two days and I volunteered to go and pick Julie up from the ferry terminal in Duke Point!!!

DSCF9320

The big ferry is from Vancouver and the smaller ferry is going from Nanaimo to Gabriola Island!!

Map picture

I dropped Annie and Julie off and then came home and with a burst of energy washed and detailed both Pili, the Toyota and Heather's Honda SVU….it was lovely and sunny and I enjoyed the workout.

Then it was R & R in the back yard with my guide book for Europe and at 6pm I watched the Kings win another hockey game that team is looking good!!!

Funny how the days go by so fast…hope you had a great day too!!!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

What will happen to Pili when you move to Mexico? Will you take her with you? Will you be allowed to bring three vehicles into the country?

mexicokid said...

No Pili is staying on the island she doesn't like the cobble roads...L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...