Sunday, May 06, 2012

Sunday 6th May 2012…another early start!!!

This being a house Dad is beginning to take away from my beauty sleep and I sure need that!!!!

This time I had to drive Zach at 7am…..came back and then it was dog walking time…Boomer is a challenge he is only a pup and needs to be closely monitored when he walks but he sure is cute and a good dog!!!

IMG_0066

After breakfast it was time for my two hour walk I went through the neighborhood and always had views of the ocean and counted 21 deer this time.

Noon saw me parked in front of the big screen and watched my KINGS dispose of the St.Louis Blues and move on to the next round of the Stanley cup play offs…

Then it was time to get some groceries from Costco and get supper ready for the boys even though none of them was home.

6pm and it was time for a night out…my lovely”sister”Allison and given me a ticket for this concert!!!

DSCF9193

My friends Karen and John were coming so I saved them seats and the concert was wonderful!!!  It was a gospel theme, their voices were so powerful and electric and they sang all my favorite hymns from my youth and there was not a dry eye in the house when they finished with Amazing Grace…a special and wonderful evening…thanks Allison!!!

Now 10pm..everyone home I have tea and cookies and ready for a movie …the Netflix that I ordered last night worked really well and I watched a great movie with Anthony Hopkins called Fracture…..

Hope you had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...