Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday 22nd May 2012…all those years ago!!!!!

Well I do not know where to start to say thank you to all my wonderful and special friends…..thanks for all the e mails, phone calls and best wishes for my birthday.

Heather, Kirby and the boys at home here all went out of their way to make my day great thank you!!!

My day started in bed at 8am with tea, newspapers and a donut!!!!

DSCF9382Can you believe my HAIR!!!!!! Any comments and a blog ban for sure!!!!

Then it was a breakfast treat with Irene and Karen!!!

DSCF9391

Just to prove that I do dress up sort of nice!!!

DSCF9384

 

After breakfast Karen and I went for a long walk about 14km I forgot my camera but it was beautiful around Westwood Lake.

Tonight Heather and Kirby cooked my favorite dinner……Turkey it was wonderful…..I received so many gifts from so many people…thank you all so much!!!

P5220503

P5220510

This gift came all the way from Nova Scotia…thanks P & J!!

Then it was cake time!!!

P5220512

P5220514

Another great happening was that Kirby's cousin Michael arrived for a short visit he is working in Fort Macmurray in Alberta and is here for a few days.  I met Michael last summer in Ontario…so it was great for him to be here and help celebrate!!

P5220515

Michael is standing up behind the boys!!!

I received this e mail this morning!!

 

Dear Señor Les,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Les,
Happy Birthday to you.
We love you,
Josefina, Paola , Daniela and all the girls and staff.
Centro Mexicano
Josefina Hernàndez
Orizaba #15,
Colonia San Antonio

Even a message from the BOOM!!!!

DSCF9387

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LES

WUV YOU

WOOF WOOF BOOMER

lick lick

 

Well again thank you everyone for making this day so special and one to remember!!!!

Finally the LA Kings advance the Stanley cup final…GO KINGS!!!!

Yashi Kochi..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...