Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday 13th May 2012………HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!!!

 

My Brother and I were so blessed to have this Lady for our Mum!!!!

securedownload

She was without doubt the shining light in my life and even though she has been gone so many years I think of her often and I know I am the man that I am today because of her!!

I have so many special and wonderful women in my life and you are nearly all Mothers..so today I pay tribute to you all….Have a wonderful day…love you all!!!!!

flowers_65

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thanks for the rose Les! It is beautiful...

My kids are of the furry variety... and they never give me flowers... Ha!

Thinking of my mom today as well... best.

Carol

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...