Friday, May 11, 2012

Thursday 10th May 2012……a day of rest!!!

Went to bed early last night and happy to report this morning I felt much better..still not back to normal…..watch those nasty comments about me being normal!!!

Lazed around this morning then went and did some errands and back home and spent the afternoon here..

DSCF9213

You can tell by the amount of books it was Europe research day!!!

Had poker again tonight and it is hard to take a photo of my winnings when there isn’t any!!!!  Yet again I lost money…any suggestions??

Now ready for bed…I think I needed a down day and I feel good and look forward to what is going to be a busy week around here…stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...