Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday 25th May 2012…..7 more sleeps!!!!!

Woke up to a lovely sunny and warm morning and after a nice breakfast made by Heather…our friend Rita came over in her 1967 Mustang to give Michael a ride!!!

The car is real sporty…

DSCF9489

So shall I sell Ramona and buy this??

DSCF9491-001

DSCF9492-001

We all enjoyed the ride and Rita dropped be off at my bank and I walked the 10km home……

This afternoon I went and met a friend of Paula and Jerry’s, her name is Karen and she wanted to talk to me about SMA and it was good to meet her and we had a nice chat!!!

Came home in time for yes yet another hockey game this time the New Jersey devils won and now advance to the Stanley cup finals against my Kings on Wednesday…yes you read that right no game till Wednesday what am I going to do????

145299543-430x296

A night at home and a couple more photos of the places on my journey next month!!!!

--croatia--id=21818

images

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

You look good in that "pink" Mustang!

The Indianapolis 500 is on Sunday if you are bored.

mexicokid said...

Yes I think that is my colour...I may enter Bonita in the 500!!!! Hope you guys have a great party cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...