Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday 11th January 2012….Paula and Jerry arrive!!!

I went to the tennis courts at 10am this morning and tied up the signs that the girls made yesterday for Paula and Jerry’s arrival in the afternoon!!!

IMG_8028

Also a little treat for them!!

IMG_8029

11am it was 2 hours of tennis and then straight to poker where for two hours I never won a hand but came on strong at the end to win 60 pesos.

Back to the RV park and a lovely sight to P & J waiting for me……they are such lovely and special friends and it was great to catch up with them…we sat for a couple of hours….now supper and a shower and a movie!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...