Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday 15th January 2012 ….except for about 12 minutes a sunny Sunday!!!

A beautiful morning and after a lovely breakfast and a read of a 4 month old newspaper I went and played tennis with Carolyn, Sydney and Lauren, our usual Sunday morning four some and it was really good tennis again we have a bit of a rivalry going….

I introduced Carolyn to my friends Paula and Jerry and we had a nice visit in the RV park.

I took the afternoon off and just went on the sun deck and sunbathed and read!!

I was invited to Linda and Guy’s for supper and just as I was ready to leave I went outside and could not believe it…the clouds were clear and blue the sun was brilliant and it was pouring down with rain!!!!

IMG_8109

IMG_8110

Had a lovely meal of turkey pot pie and a great visit..I do have such wonderful friends and I thank my lucky stars every day!!!

Forgot to post this photo from Hecho’s night out on Friday evening!!

IMG_8058

 

Home in time to listen to a hockey game on the computer and now ready for a movie!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...