Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Tuesday 3rd January 2012…a trip to Queretaro!!

Today was a return trip for Guy’s Doctors appointment and we left around 10.15am…it is an easy drive and his follow up   tests to his eye surgery was positive!!

We then shopped at Wal-Mart and Costco before arriving home around 5pm.

Tonight was a really easy night just did some studying, reading and watched an exciting Junior hockey game in which Canada just could not get past the great Russian team!!!

What an interesting place this is and full of fascinating people..I only found out from Carolyn a couple of days ago that one of my tennis partners, Sandy, was an author.  Carolyn had read his book and asked me to get another book from him for her friend…so I met Sandy and got a copy of his book and we chatted a while what an interesting man!!!

I now am going to claim a percentage of his sales for my advertising!!!!

IMG_7911IMG_7912

So another day done and tomorrow is the start of a hectic three days…stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...