Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday 19th January 2012…safe travels Paula and Jerry!!!

It would be remiss of me if I did not remind all those great friends and readers in the frozen north, Nanaimo 5 inches of snow and minus 7,  that I am basking in glorious sunshine!!!!

Another good two hours of tennis and my knee and elbow are doing fine I ice then both and still wear the braces and so far no problems as I am still throwing down serves faster than a speeding bullet!!!!

I even had a couple of hours of sunbathing and reading this afternoon before I went to Casa Hogar to take my girls out for a visit.  It has been so nice to be able to go there and take both Paola and Daniela out and again Paola was all over me!!

A couple of shots inside Casa Hogar!!

IMG_8186

IMG_8187

The girls waiting for the taxi!!

IMG_8189

We walked and then got a taxi to the RV park to visit and say goodbye to Paula and Jerry who leave for the beach(lucky devils) tomorrow!!!!

I really want to tell you how wonderful Paula and Jerry have been with my girls they have spoiled them and loved them and shown them how kind people treat each other and I know that some of their kindness has rubbed off on Paola and Daniela.

 

They bought them each a beautiful sweatshirt for Valentines Day!!!

IMG_8191-1

The girls are modeling their new sweaters!!

IMG_8194-1

The girls love the camper and of course the cartoons on TV!!!

IMG_8193

IMG_8205

IMG_8206

The girls said their fond goodbyes and we took a cab back to CH.

Paola does seem to be a lot happier this week and I hope it continues I am trying to see her every day!!!

I came back home changed and showered and met Paula and Jerry down town where we went to an open roof top restaurant for a lovely meal with the church as a back drop!!

IMG_8207

I have so much enjoyed their company they are wonderful and kind folks…..please travel safe and I look forward to a beach reunion soon…blessings!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...