Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday 23rd January 2012….a really low key day!!!

A day with no plans so I decided that no plans was a good plan!!!!

Easy breakfast and read another 3 month old newspaper and then did some serious sun worshipping, studying and reading and in between there was food and a snooze.

At 3pm felt so guilty got dressed and for a change walked to CH it is uphill and a good 20 minute hike.  I was hoping to take the girls out but was not to be and finally a sort of schedule has been worked out a little late but I am not complaining…..as the girls need to improve their homework and school skills the Madres have decided that during the week is not a good time to take the girls out so I have been granted a full afternoon every other Sunday but of course I can visit CH anytime I wish ….so I am happy with this as I have only another few weeks before I leave so I shall see as much of them as I can….and I am sure if there is something special I want to take them too I will be allowed…..I love this photo of Paola and me!!!

IMG_8267

Soon I was surrounded!!

IMG_8273

IMG_8275

IMG_8279That is Daniela in the blue!!!

It was a great morale booster for me to see them so happy !!!

I then walked the long way into the centre of town and walked down what I think is my favorite street in SMA!!

IMG_8282

IMG_8283

IMG_8284

IMG_8285

Arrived home around 6pm after a lengthy walk..time for a quick bite and then off to the girl’s English class!!

I really like Lois the teacher he is really great with the kids!!!!

IMG_8288

IMG_8289Daniela is asking a question!!!

Outside the class I met Marie chey…she is a lovely girl and has resided at CH for over 9 years I went to her big 15th Birthday party two years and she left Casa Hogar last year..here she is with her 3 month old son!!

IMG_8287

Tonight it is a quiet night I am doing some computer work and making some future plans in my head……..

Thanks for reading the blog!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...