Sunday, November 06, 2011

Sunday 6th November 2011….Just in case..

I don’t have Internet for the next couple of days I want to wish my Nephew Andy a great birthday tomorrow…hope the day is a wonderful one for you.

Then Tuesday is my much older brother’s Birthday so Malc I also wish you a wonderful day….both of you should have received the cash I sent by mail 3 months ago…let me know if you don’t receive it!!!

Best wishes to you both and all my family!!!!

 

Also my route through Mexico!!

Map picture

1 comment:

Michael Kane said...

Les, looking forward to reading of your Mexico adventures....really enjoyed them last year.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...