Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday 12th November 2011…….Home again!!!

Left the park this morning at 10am and soon was in the state of

nov12 001

Guanajuato and about an hour later turning into

nov12 007My home for the next almost 4 months!!!

Ramona needed an oil change so before I parked her up got that done this afternoon…I had bought the oil and filter in the States and these boys did the work

nov12 008

Cost was 50 pesos!!!

I then drove to Linda and Guy’s beautiful casa but I had to go through this arch and I always duck when I go under!!!

nov12 009

It was wonderful to see Linda and Guy and we spent the late afternoon and evening catching up!!!!

I am staying in Ramona and moving to the RV park tomorrow morning and then going to see the girls at noon!!!!!!

I started this journey June 24th and 15700 miles ago!!!

Both Ramona and Bonita have been so good to me……thanks so very much to all the wonderful people who have taken pity an on old Limey Canadian and invited him into their homes and hearts…I have visited with old friends and made some incredible new friends!!!!

I now look forward to parking and staying put for a while…..my social calendar is already getting full……..Life is great and I am blessed.

Thank you for all the support and e mails…….blessings to you all!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

We'll be heading that way on Tuesday. It is only an hour from Queretaro. We will stop by Weber's. If you're not there we will leave a note. We have no time schedule. See ya!

mexicokid said...

sounds great cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...