Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sunday 8th August 2010..What??? Can it BE????

 

Left Nanaimo yesterday noon and drove back to Duncan through this!!!!!

win 001

It poured the whole way and we sure need the rain hope it dampens some of the many forest fires raging in the Province.

Sara and I spent the afternoon shopping for light fixtures……I think it best here to make no comment!!!

The evening was a delight……the heading of this post…..the incredible two in a row win for me at Scrabble!!!!!   the tides have changed…..The King is BACK!!!!!!!  Long live the KING!!!!!!

win 002 I don’t even mind the goofy smile!!!

Tomorrow morning I leave on a small road trip to Kelowna to visit Gail and Larry and then down the road to Penticton for the annual Peach Classic Soccer Tournament.  I go every year and ref and really enjoy the weekend.   The weather forecast for the whole three days of the tournament is 89 degrees!!  I come back late next Sunday night in time for my dental surgery on the 16th.

I will post when I can.

Sara is not coming on this road trip she is staying home to supervise the finishing touches to her renovations in the downstairs suite and then going kayaking camping for three days with a friend.

Wish you all a great day!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...