Friday, August 06, 2010

Friday 6th August 2010…..at last a slow day!!!!

I came up to Nanaimo early this morning to take Ramona in to have her wax diamond coated.  Spent some of the day visiting friends but also took some time to relax and think back on all the travels and activities these last few months….the weeks have gone by so fast and I have really enjoyed everything.

I went and saw my friend Chris and he gave me the book version of our trip to England.  It looks really good over 130 pages and thanks Chris so much for all the time and effort you have put in.

blog 001

 

I am staying with my family on the bank tonight and Heather cooked a great meal and it is nice to connect with the family again.  I did go and visit Ken and it is sad to see that the disease he has is taking it’s toll on him and he gets weaker each time..he is such a lovely man…..

Good night Sara see you tomorrow…

I

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...