Monday, August 09, 2010

Monday 9th August 2010…this one is for Paco or Croft!!!!

Forgot to mention had a real interesting visit with a guy behind me in the ferry line up we exchanged info….he wanted to know all about Mexico and I was REALLY interested in how he had the same set up as Ramona and he had taken out the big heavy centre mounted TV and now uses that space as storage, with a nice door and replaced the TV with a LCD TV built in DVD player on a swivel arm behind and above the passenger seat…that would great for me…..pretty please Paco or Croft!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

I have seen these installations on an RV but have always been leery of them because of the oscillating action caused by the movement of the vehicle. I think it would require a light TV and a strong arm to hold it as well as a solid wall to mount it on. Perhaps a bungee cord to hold it against the wall when you are in motion would be the answer. Did you take photos of the arrangement in the other MH?

Could be done Les but be aware it could cost you a fish & chip dinner!

mexicokid said...

Sorry didn't get a photo silly me....can you not get those swivels where you could remove the TV for travel?? I think the bracket will hold on the shelf where my dvd player is now...I know a great fish and chip joint in CR!!!!!! Do I have to make an appointment?????????????? Cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...