Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday 14th August 2010…soccer, soccer then more soccer!!!

My first game this morning started at 8.15am and my last game tonight finished at 8.45pm.   ……three guesses who is a tired boy right now??

It was really hot today but I drank lots of fluids and apart from my legs being a little tired I feel OK..   I am so blessed to be able and healthy to do all these activities!!!

Spoke to Sara on Skype what a neat invention and so cheap!!!!

Also spoke again to Heather and she told me Ken was peaceful and no change so I wish him another good sleep…..wish you all a great Sunday!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...