Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday 12th August 2010…you know you are having a good time…

when you leave your great friends after a wonderful visit drive the 30 miles to Penticton in time for the first game at 4pm..get to the field and there is no one there, no players, no parents, no officials just little old me…….that is when you know something is wrong but what can it be?  Double check my schedule, right field, right time BUT…………WRONG DAY!!!!!!!!

I thought today was Friday!!!!!!!  Now any nasty comments appearing here and you will be banned from the blog for one week!!!!!!

So e mailed Gail and Larry and asked forgiveness and I am now in the library sending this then heading to my little secret place where I stay when in Penticton, it is in a small school parking lot very quiet and safe and so far no problems…..so off I go for dinner and a shower and a movie and bed…….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...