Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wednesday 25th August 2010….bits and pieces!!

Thursday afternoon is Ken’s Celebration of life and I shall spend most of the day in Nanaimo…..

An update on my surgery…my stitches are still in place and everything feels really good..still hard for me to swallow anything that is not cut into very small pieces and still getting used to having all these pegs in my mouth..I am also amazed at how I did not suffer any of the symptoms that I was warned about prior to the surgery.  I go back to the Dentist on Monday morning for another 5 hour session which involves the removal of the stitches and then work on the bridges and crowns on my top teeth and jaw….

Sara and I took advantage of another beautiful day and spent the afternoon kayaking around Mill Bay, it was nice to get out on the water, we have both worked very hard these past few days…

kayak 003

kayak 007

kayak 008-1

kayak 009-1

kayak 011-1

kayak 014

Tonight we watched an interesting and well produced movie called Chloe…..

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...