Monday, August 09, 2010

Monday 9th August 2010…on the road yet again!!!!

Left Sara’s house at 9am and headed to Victoria and the ferry across..I have only taken this ferry once once before and I was amazed at all the boat traffic and the close proximity of the smaller Islands.

aug9 001

aug9 002

The rain started on the mainland as I headed up Highway 1…..this doesn’t look good just hope every one was OK!!!

aug9 004

At Hope I turned east onto Highway 3…a first for me

this was an interesting little side trip

aug9 006 pity it was not a clear day!!

aug9 008

 

and my hopes of a hike in EC Manning Park were thwarted by the weather…

aug9 005

I continued onto Princeton arriving at 5pm…I scouted out a downtown parking lot where I am getting Internet to post this then going to the parking lot of the Tourist Info centre to spend the night, it looked quiet and nice….

So a good first day the weather is supposed to get really nice and I have found information about a good hike here in the morning before I head out to Kelowna in the late afternoon…..

Hey Sara miss me yet??

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...