Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Wednesday 4th April 2018.....well here I go!!!!!

This day arrived so fast but all is well.....had my last gym session with Aaron and I now know the routine that I can use on the road with out a gym or weights...he has been a wonderful trainer and I like his style a fine young man.....

Lots of last minute running around and then I went to poker which I always enjoy the laughter the fun and ended my day winning 70 pesos๐Ÿ˜€

More packing and Little ๐Ÿš™ is just about ready for an early start manana...a long driving day but I do not mind.......had a quick dinner with Gracie and I think I am ready.

I know I have said that I will not back to this charming town and then come back so this time I am not saying anything except I have travel plans till October.......

Hopefully will be able to blog each day.....best wishes to all my wonderful readers!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Safe travels! We look forward to your adventures.

mexicokid said...

Thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...