Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sunday 15th April 2018...Day 11!!!

Well today was the big wedding 👰 day but unfortunately no one told the weatherman and it was quite hard rain most of the day so the what was supposed to be outdoors wedding 🎩 turned into an indoors one..but it all went so smoothly and over 50 people helped the newly weds celebrate....

I was called upon last minute to be the video man and I hoped I managed to catch all the important parts of the ceremony so not many of my own photos to show you


The newly weds Reena and Bruce...




Jonah the ring bearer....


No that is not the ring that is the pretzel after the ring!!!


Gracie’s daughter Emily and Ryan and the little guy!!


Mum and daughter and Gracie’s brother Alan in the background....


And the three siblings!!

It was a beautiful occasion that I was happy to be able to witness!!!

Now back at the condo and almost packed and a start of a new journeys..

Gracie and I fly to Boston tomorrow afternoon..Little Bluey is staying garaged in Atlanta with friends of friends....and we have a five hour wait over in Boston before we catch our flight to Lisbon arriving mid morning on Tuesday...so will blog when I can and come back and read about what adventures we will have in Europe!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!







2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Just catching up on reading your blogs. You have been a very, very busy fella! Your church and wildflower tour in Texas was gorgeous. Whatever equipment you are using is turning out some excellent photos. I think you said that you were just using your point-and-shoot camera.

Your driving trip from Houston to Atlanta I'm sure was exhausting. After you turn inland into Alabama, there is not much to see except miles and miles of fields for crops (and a good amount of poverty). Thank the Lord for GPS when you reached the outskirts of Atlanta; it is an understatement to say Atlanta is a traffic nightmare. Since you reached Atlanta late evening, maybe you didn't have to fight the getting-off-work traffic.

The wedding pictures inside worked out fine primarily because you had a lot of light coming in from large windows and had a back drop of blooming Azaleas outside. However, I'm sure Gracie's family was disappointed because of the rain.

Since you and Gracie are headed to Portugal Monday, words will not be able to describe (by Gracie or me) how much walking you will be doing in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Airport because it spreads out so far. The last flight I took from Atlanta (It seems most flights from Georgia and South Carolina are required to go through Atlanta.) the gate numbers were changing frequently; so if you get to your gate early, don't let your guard down; keep checking the overhead screens to see if they have changed your gate number; you might have to make a made dash to another gate.

Well, you two have a great flight; and before you leave, kiss the ground for me as Georgia is the state of my birth (and all the way back to my paternal and maternal great, great grandparents). LOL!

mexicokid said...

Everything went well despite the rain and Gracie usd to live here and she told me about the trek at the airport so we are ready for that..ground kissed have a great day les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...