Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday 14th April 2018...Day 10!!!!!

Today was just a good day meeting and being with Gracie’s family...more family photos tomorrow when Gracie’sister gets married...this morning we went to a great park and this is Jonah who will be two next month with his Dad, Ryan......




In the afternoon to Reena and Bruce’s house and helped a little with the decorations for the garden wedding tomorrow afternoon unfortunately rain is in the forecast so everyone is hoping it holds off for the service....

Tonight twelve family and friends went out for a celebratory dinner at a Thai restaurant and that is a first for me but I did enjoy some sesame chicken....it was a lovely dinner and Jonah and I have boned and he is a lot of fun he talks almost non stop and I have no idea what he is saying......

The day just flew by....

Yashi Kochi!!!!




2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Thai food is delicious! A friend of mine's two year old had a tee shirt with the slogan "Help, I started talking and I can't shut up!" The kid is 19 now. Enjoy the wedding!

mexicokid said...

Good t shirt thanks the rain will not help cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...