Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday 12th April 2018.....Day 8!!!!

Had a good sleep and was awake by 6 am...I did not have much to do packing wise so made some lunch and was on the road by 6.30am...I knew this was going to a long driving day and all on Interstate 10 so fast and boring.....

I love sunset shots but rarely get a chance to take a sunshries shot but did so this morning....


Nothing much to report I went from Texas into


And then into,,,


And finally into....


Just a little scenery...




Never seen these channels maybe they are for drainage of flood relief...



After 850 km which including a few stops and one forty five minute nap arrived in Evergreen Alabama and decided it was time to call it a day..found a nice motel..




Went for a thirty minute walk and checked out my surroundings nothing much to report....

Back at the room put some drinks in the fridge had a long hot shower and then settled down to watch a live play off hockey game involving the Canadian team the Maple Leafs but not a good game for them....



Across the street is a car wash so treated Little Bluey to a shampoo.....

Ready to read before going to sleep ...I have about a four hour drive to Atlanta.......

Today’s drive..


The route since I left San Miguel a week ago....


Yashi Kochi!!!!




















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...