Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Tuesday 3rd April 2018....maybe last tennis game for a while!!!!

Enjoyed two hours of great tennis 🎾 this morning....Caroly, Jen and Lauren and I have been playing Tuesday mornings for a long time and the matches are competitive fun and a great way to start the day..going to miss you all!!😕

From tennis I walked into town and went to visit my Doctor and get all my results and final examination and happy to say for a soon to be a 70 year old doing quite well!!!!

Picked up Little Bluey after her  oil change and service and she is all ready for the road.

This is the first days drive on Thursday....I have done this route often and it is a fairly easy drive mainly on good toll roads.

In Laredo I am staying where I always stay a private home with a a lovely owner..I have my own room, bathroom and full use of the kitchen and Maria is very kind and best of all she only charges me 30 US 💵

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...