Sunday, April 01, 2018

Sunday 1st April 2018......rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!

Well the month did not start off too great and I did something Last night I never ever do here .....I ate at a taco stand in the street.....there’s this stand a few blocks from my casita and always crowded at the weekend which I take as a good sign so I ate there last night...big mistake.

I will spare you the grizzly details but suffice it to say I shall be very close to this today......









At least there is live tennis and soccer on TV......

Hope you have a wonderful happy and safe Easter Sunday!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, I know you are feeling lousy; Chris and Juan love those stands, but I think they have asbestos stomachs. After what you have been through with the flu and those strong medications, your digestive tract needs a break. You may have to eat a cup of "fresh" yogurt, a warm tortilla, a cup of tea, and call it a day!

mexicokid said...

Oh Dee I got you...check the date....April fools!!!!!!🤪

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...