Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Wednesday 8th Aril 2015….on the road again!!!!

I left La Quinta this morning at 7am and took a different route back to Tucson it was a drive of 600 km but easy driving mainly on Interstates it was hot but I had lots of cool drinks my music and my thoughts…not much to see on the way…

DSC01783

DSC01784

Not ready to make this turn yet

DSC01779

Soon arrived here

DSC01781

In Tucson I went straight to Linda’s apartment which is beautiful and the grounds so great photos tomorrow and unloaded the stuff I had brought for her and we sat around and chatted I have not seen her since the end of July and then we went out to dinner thanks for the treat and of course the late Easter Sunday turkey dinner tonight tasted fabulous!!!

We then went to see and visit with Guy his health issues have been a problem for a while now but I thought he looked good and it was great to see him again……I stayed for a while and then went to my home stay which is only about 10 minutes from Linda’s place……the house I am staying is lovely and the host Denise is delightful…I have my own bedroom and bathroom and share the rest of the house and I look forward to the hot tub tomorrow night…so all settled in for 5 days going to help and visit with Linda and Guy and want to get at least one good hike in……

Blessings to all Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...