Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday 14th April 2015…Willie would have been proud of me(on the road again!!!!)

Had a good sleep but was awake by 5.30am so I got up fixed my snacks and drinks and was on the road by 6am and saw this

DSC01862

and a short while later arrived at the border

DSC01863

There were no cars in front of me and I took the green arrow nothing to declare lane….at the sign there was a female police officer and I stopped and said “Buenos dias” she smiled and waved me through…do you think she saw my Mexican soccer shirt

DSC01880

The first part of the drive is beautiful through the mountains and a lovely morning and no traffic

DSC01865

DSC01867

I made sure they did not see me taking this shot…

DSC01866

Strange to see a lighthouse so far away from the ocean!!!

DSC01871

Really was an easy drive it was hot but not unbearable and I had plenty to drink some snacks and I stopped when needed and only put gas in once and 830 km and nine and a half hours later I arrived at my hotel the same one I always stay in  here in Jiménez….

DSC01872

DSC01873

DSC01875

The double white xx is my room which is lovely only thing missing is a fridge but I went to the front desk and got some ice…..

I had a long swim and then a long walk around the property……ate some fruit and cereal had a great hot and long shower and now after the blog going to watch a movie on the computer……

So a long but good drive

DSC01876

Another long day  tomorrow and I also loose two hours in the time change but should be home before dark……feels good to be back in México again!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...