Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thursday 16th April 2015……..back into the routine!!!

Beautiful morning and I had my breakfast outside in the back yard and then rode down to the tennis courts for two hours of great tennis…fun to be back here again!!!

DSC01915

DSC01916

My car has given me such good service that I treated her this afternoon to a spa  treatment..

DSC01917

I then went to visit with Rita and I always enjoy seeing her she is feeling much better than she has been the last few weeks and we had a game of cards and of course I let Rita beat me….not…but she did!

From there I went to my friends Karen and Gregg’s house and the three of us walked into town and they treated me to a wonderful meal…we have been good friends for a few years and they are leaving tomorrow to go back to the Cape  for the summer safe travels and thanks for your friendship!!!

DSC01918

Now almost 11 p m and watching hockey and enjoying a nice  cuppa!!!!

Yashi kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...