Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday 18th April 2015……you know by now what I do on Saturdays!!!!!

Another great morning and off to play tennis at 9am and as always this is just a perfect way to start the day I love the time on the courts, the people I play with and the fact that I don’t hurt afterwards!!!!

Did some chores in town and then came home and stayed home again….just relaxed some more and did do some house work and then this evening watched a great soccer game from England and now watching the first of two hockey games.

So you see Saturday is sports day!!!

Some piece of news to share that is not good ……I received an email before I went away fro Lotti, who is the counselor that Paola was seeing last year Lotti received a message from Paola's Mum saying that they had moved because of security reasons and that the Mum wanted me to have her cell number so I could call and come and see Paola….the only thing is the number is not in service and I do not know where they have moved to….I have exhausted all avenues to try and find her but with out success…..I will keep on trying though!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...