Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday 20th January 2014….here there and everywhere!!!

I knew that today was going to be a really busy day and it was compounded by having another flat tire on the scooter…..so this morning it was up early to get the house cleaned up because by now you know Monday morning my lovely cleaning lady comes.

Then into town to the tire shop where they told me that the reason I am getting so many flat rear tires is that the rim is badly damaged and suggest I get a new rim…..so the fixed the tire for 40 pesos and I went to the Honda dealership and ordered a new rim which won’t be here till next Monday fortunately I can still drive the scooter.

So then it was off to yoga class and again another good session and after class I came home and had lunch and then went and picked up Paola and took her to her appointment and went and did some chores in town and then went and got her again and took her up to her dance class and dropped her off there.

Came back home got cleaned up and got my class materials ready and went and got the kid and took her home…she really enjoys her classes especially now as she is with the kids a couple of years older than her.

I went straight from her house to my English class and got there on time and my seven students were great tonight we did a couple of different things and then I gave them a hand out of some funny facts about England including one which I did not know which was for 300 years many years ago French was the official language in England!!!

After class I went to get the car as I need it for the school food delivery tomorrow morning at 8am it is easier to get the car tonight.

So it was a busy but good day and now after a long bath, some nice soup that was left over from what Linda made for me last week I watched a Canadian girl get into the quarter finals of the Australian tennis championship the first time in nearly 30 years..way to go Canada!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hay Birthday!!!

600_1390245562_martin_luther_king2_94

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

 

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...