Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday 24th January 2014….a day to myself!!

Recent Friday’s have been days when I do not schedule anything and just hang out quietly on my own and today was no exception….I went to town early and bought some veggies and came home and spent 90 minutes cooking and now have dinner for tonight, tomorrow and two freezer meals…..if you must know Bangers and Mash with carrots and mushrooms!!!

I must be getting wiser in my old age because instead of staying up till 2am last night to watch Rafa V Roger I arranged my day to watch the relay at noon today…I kept away from the news so did not know the score and really enjoyed the game which Rafa took quite easily.  In case you may live in a cave I am talking tennis!!!!!

Then put on my hiking boots and set out for the hills and walked 8 miles or 13 km and was back home by 6pm.

Enjoyed my supper and then a great long bath and now relaxing doing some research on Iceland.

So another day goes by and I did not interact with anyone..did not see anyone and just spent the day doing some thinking about “stuff” and as always being thankful for my many blessings !!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...