Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Wednesday 8th December 2010…just when you thought it couldn’t get any better!!!!

Those of you who read my musings regularly know that when I am back in Nanaimo I do enjoy and look forward to my poker nights,,,I have been in a group of 6 great guys there and we all enjoy our poker evenings….well guess where I went this afternoon??

But I get ahead of myself…..first the sunny morning two hour tennis game which again was a lot of fun and then at 1pm it was off to a friends house where I had been invited to spend the afternoon playing poker!!!

dec8 003

It was another special afternoon and I even managed to win 20 pesos…I know that is like a dollar and a half…but a win is a win….

Same boring night as last night, shower, supper and hockey….life is good!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...