Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday 23rd December 2010….a really lazy day!!!

Well a totally lazy day!!!

Sara arrived about 8am this morning after an all night flight and it was good to see her smiling face…she had a few hours sleep and then in the afternoon my grooming session began..I was in desperate need of a hair cut so here are two horrid photos

before

dec23 002

and after

dec23 010

I do not take good photos I don’t know how to pose!!!

We just sat out in the sun and enjoyed doing nothing.

Sara then treated me to supper and we went back to the theatre where I went last night to see this show

dec22 040

This was a really great concert!!!

dec23 008

dec23 007

All the musicians were very talented and the packed house enjoyed a wonderful Christmas concert!!!

Back to my busy days tomorrow…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...