Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sunday 5th December 2010…yet another tennis game…..

Here I was this morning sitting out in the sun reading my newspaper and having tea when 3 people came to play on the tennis court right next to me and after a few minutes one of them came over and asked if I wanted to make up a foursome….so I quickly got changed and played tennis for two hours and again very enjoyable!!!

After a shower and some lunch went up to Casa Hogar and saw Daniela and her little sister Lupita…

dec5 001

I wanted to take the girls down town but if my Spanish was correct the Madres told me that some of the girls were going to a dance including Daniela but I could take Paola and one of her friends….

So Paola and Lupita and I took a taxi to the main central plaza

dec5 003

It was so hot that ice cream was the order of the day..

dec5 006

these were the choices..

dec5 007

Two satisfied customers!!!

dec5 009

dec5 008

Girls washing their hands…

dec5 010

After I took the girls back to Casa Hogar I came back to the RV park and loaded Ramona up and came to the dreaded gate again to leave…

even 002

Had to wait for the car to move before I could get out…

even 003

A tight squeeze but made it OK….so now Ramona is resting comfortably outside Linda and Guy’s casa where she will stay until the middle of February and now I have a beautiful home to live in and enjoy…..

Hope the weekend was a good one…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...