Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday 28th December 2010…..work and play!!!

Whilst having cereal this morning just managed to turn on the TV and there it was

dec28 003

another live soccer game from England…after the game I took Sara up to the Tuesday big market and came back to the casa.

As the Holidays fall on the days that Catalina was to work this afternoon I morphed into Mr.Mop!!!

Did some house keeping chores for a couple of hours and then went and picked up Sara…the market was hopping!!

dec28 005

dec28 006

Sara had a hair appointment at 3.30pm so I dropped her at the salon (anybody detect a pattern here??)

I came back and did some more chores then thought it was time for a good old cuppa…switched on the TV and there it was

dec28 010

a live world junior hockey game…

At 6pm back to town and the salon

dec28 011

dec28 012

I went and waited in the main square and it was hopping  with people..

dec28 013

dec28 014

It was fun just sitting and watching..we didn't`t get home till 7pm…

Yes another good day!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...