Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday 26th December 2010…it is all go..go..go..

My morning started with tea, crumpet and watching a live soccer game form England…not a bad life of course I had to go and make Sara’s coffee…

Then off to the tennis courts for 2 hours of great entertainment and came back and found that Sara had been busy making English scones, brownies and cookies..

We had a little break then went to Casa Hogar Daniela was not there but we took Paola and her friend Lupita and brought them back to the casa for an afternoon of fun.

We played soccer, basketball and this crazy game called twister that Sara brought with her…

dec26 017-1

This was a good fun game plus the instructions were in both Spanish and English!!

Then Sara had the girls in the kitchen decorating cookies

dec26 010-1

I love the girls faces on this photo below!!!

dec26 011-1

Then it was time to watch some TV

dec26 020-1

dec26 021-1

I then fired up the BBQ and the girls loved the hot dogs!!!

dec26 022-1

I know we all had a great afternoon and soon it was time to take the girls back,,,they again were so much fun and perfectly well behaved!!!

The evening was a quiet evening of games and TV…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...