Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thursday 2nd December 2010…a day of rest

I have been here in SMA almost two weeks and it seems every day on the go and the hours just fly by so decided today would be a day of rest and it was…breakfast, sun, reading, eating and snoozing.  In the afternoon a gentleman came over and asked me if I wanted to play tennis later and of course I said yes and we played at 5pm and it was a very good hour…I am still very rusty but getting there… if that famous Pearson forehand would just come back…….

Long hot shower some soup for dinner and now going to watch a movie with tea and cookie and get ready for what appears to be a hectic weekend….

Did you ladies enjoy the below photo!!!!!  My Mother would just look at me and say “Leslie!!!”  She always told me I was a show off!!!!!

Have a great evening!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...